Thursday, August 27, 2009

Next week in Boston 8======>

If you're wondering what to do next week,

Monday 8/31: DEATH STAR: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK @ Savant Project. I'll just quote the event page for this one: "It is no exaggeration to say that without them we might all be sitting at home like losers on Monday nights instead of drinking mad beers and eating mad nachos."


Tuesday 9/1: <3THROB 3RD ANNIVERSARY SHOW (1 of 3) - featuring D.I.M. reppin the Boys Noize crew!!! D.I.M. is a mad man. He'll be tearin up Middlesex like wo.

D.I.M. - It's You


Jape - Floating [D.I.M. remix]


Wednesday 9/2: MIDWEEK TECHNO with special guest Till von Sein! For those of you on the Berlin techno tip, get yo BUTT to Phoenix Landing to see this. Soul Clap opens.

Till von Sein - It's My Love


Mirco Violi & Fabio Giannelli & Sercan - Get Around [Till von Sein remix]


Thursday 9/3: DRINKMUSIK @ MILKYWAY - YES&NO W/ special guest VADUM RANKIN!!! But we'll have a more special post about this nite in a day or two. We hope to see you there

So I suppose it's my role to also let you know that Tittsworth is coming thru Felt this nite! Should be a good time, peep the event here.

AC/DC - Thunderstruck [Tittsworth remix]


Milli Vanilli - Girl U Know It's True [Tittsworth remix]


Friday 9/4: Bassic is bringin in BENNY PAGE down at Good Life. Gona be some nazty drum'n'bass vz dubstep.

Benny Page - Turn Down the Lights


Benny Page - Crying Out


Benny Page - The Burial


No comments:

Post a Comment