Monday, September 21, 2009

Cashmere Agency Presents - Mr. Grustle & Tha Russian's Dubstep LA: Embrace the Renaissance Vol.1 [Mixed by Plastician]


This mix is for everyone who likes pounding their head against the wall every once in a while. Or at least likes listening to tracks brimming with intensity. This is the first comp I am aware of that combines harder UK dubstep with American dubstep and Hip Hop. Mixed by the seasoned Rinse.fm dj Plastician, this comp moves forward heavily and relatively smoothly considering the content. Aside from a couple of tracks, this is a collection of downright bangers and party anthems, perfect for drunk driving or intentionally pissing off your neighbors! But you didn't hear that from me.

In my opinion, everybody should have this mix to blow off some steam once in a while. Download and unpack this ZIP and crank up your sub.


Tracklisting:

01 Matty G - West Coast Rocks [Caspa remix]
02 Jams F. Kennedy - All the Girls [prod by Joker & Rustie]
03 Excision & Liquid Stranger - Get To the Point
04 Eve - Me n My [prod by Benga]
05 Xzibit - So What [feat U-N-I] [prod by D1]
06 12th Planet - 68 [VIP]
07 DymeDef - I Know [prod by Starkey]
08 Grand Puba - Get It [12th Planet remix]
09 Pawn & EMU - Headshot [feat Werd2Jah]
10 RX - Malt Liquor [feat Chae Hawk]
11 Snoop Dogg - Snoop Dogg Millionaire [feat Tanvi Shah] [prod by Wild Animals and Chase & Status]
12 SKisM - Back Off
13 Murs - Mad House [prod by Chase & Status]
14 Cambo - Area 101 [prod by Jakes & Joker]
15 Caspa - Rat-a-Tat-Tat [feat Dynamite MC]
16 Type 7 - The Story [feat Youngsta]
17 Seven & Elvee - Waves
18 Ras Kass - Westcoast Dub [prod by 12th Planet]
19 Kelly Dean & Steady - Teflon
20 Alexander Spit - I Got That Dy Lan [prod by Excision]
21 Grouch & Eligh - Satellites [prod by Jamie Vex'd]
22 Virus Syndicate - Talk To Frank [prod by MRK1]
23 Excision & DZ - Yin Yang
24 U-N-I - Drive-By [feat Theo & Curt@ins] [prod by Chase & Status]
25 Starkey - Beatingz
26 Mestizo - Let It Spray [prod by Rustie]
27 Plastician - Elixir
28 Droop-E - Tonight [feat Kanobby] [prod by Silkie]


while on it, you should pick up Plastician's volume 06 mix CD for Rinse.fm. You can also catch him spinning on rinse every Monday from 11pm - 1am London time (6-8pm EST).

3 comments:

  1. hmm, you shouldn't need a password. I downloaded it from another blog and didn't need one, then I re-uploaded the zip file to our server.

    I did see in the comments on other blogs that a lot of people were having trouble getting this and that they needed a password. I apologize man, I don't know what to tell you!

    Do you have a Mac or PC? What browser are you using? It may also have something to do with your cookies? Apologies - hopefully you can figure something out to snag this comp. If not, let me know, and I will email you the tracks - only if absolutely necessary though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Where can I find this download? I'm having massive issues trying to get it and I need to hear it!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete