Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Major Lazer clip

Here are the two video versions of Major Lazer's latest release "Keep It Goin' Louder", featuring Nina Sky in a catchy hook and Ricky Blaze on autotune. Both clips are awesome and terrifying in their own way.

There's something about autotune though that makes me want to spew. I think it's because the first time I heard it was in one of my top 3 most annoying tracks of all time. Maybe vomiting through autotune would sound cool? Oh right, Kanye already did that.

This case of autotunage doesn't seem to bother me though, au contraire my dears. Had this track in my head all day. The bassline reminds me of 90's one-hit-wonder Olive's "You're Not Alone" (anyone remember that one?)

Risspek!!




1 comment:

  1. that major lazer is a weird video. faces kinda remind me of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2fmo1Sjn7dg#t=04m47s

    ReplyDelete